Heatless Horizon Machine
Decoral's Horizon® technology is a low cost solution specifically designed for the industrial and automatic decoration of metal or plastic profiles in high volume. Using Decoral's exclusive methods, most metal or plastic profiles may be decorated in a variety of wood grain patterns. Furthermore, since the application is done at ambient temperatures, the Horizon® process also permits the decoration of virtually all plastic substrates.
With an unrivaled efficiency and flexibility to decorate both metal or plastic profiles at high speeds, the potential is vast using Decoral's Horizon® technology.
- More cost effective than lamination or veneer
- Finish suitable for outdoor applications (up to 20 year warranty)
- Quick and easy setup for profile and color changes
- No glues, no VOC, non fire hazard
- Equipment is easy to operate (low labor factor)
- UV inks are 99% reclaimable
- High production capacity (up to 60 feet per minute)
- Environmentally friendly
- PVC fences and railings
- PVC windows and doors
- PVC tables, benches, eta
- Composite decks and docks
- PVC suspended ceiling tiles
- Interior/exterior PVC shutters
- Picture frames and store fixtures
- And much, much more...